- Model NO.: SANSPT-PLC250
- Paper Core Usage: Widely Used
- Layers of Roll Paper: as Model
- Wall Thickness of Paper Tube: 3-10mm
- Speed: 3-10m/Min(Depends on Tube Size,Material Quality)
- Tube Wall Thickness: 3-7mm
- in-Line Cutting Tolerance: ±1.5mm
- Glue Method: Double Surface Gluing
- Dimension: 4200mmx1500mmx1800mm
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Spiral Type
- Gumming Type: Double Side
- Reelpipe Speed: 3-10m/Min
- Power: 15kw/380V/50Hz/3phase
- Tube Side Length: 18-250mm
- in-Line Cutting Length: Adjustable,No More Than 2500mm
- Cutting Method: Automatically Cut with Single Circular Saw
- Weight: 4000kg
- Trademark: SAN
- Specification: New
This machine is used for making square/rectangular paper tube. It consists of integral paper reel stand,bottom ply wax lubricating stand, glue stand, spiral winding unit, inline cutting unit with dust collecting device and tube discharging unit. One mandrel will be delivered with machine.
This machine owns below features:
l Japan Mitsubishi PLC and Inverter
l Japan Mitsubishi 6 inches touching panel
l Japan Mitsubishi Servo motor
l Japan THK brand high-speed screw
l Stainless steel glue tank and stainless steel glue scraper
l Automatic angle adjustment of winding unit(main machine). Very easy operation.
|Tube side length||18mm-250mm|
|Tube wall thickness||3-7mm|
|Paper reel stand||Integral paper reel stand with electric crane.|
|Pressure roller||12pcs (3pcs for each side)|
|Speed||3-10m/min(depends on tube size,material quality,operator skills)|
|In-line cutting length||Adjustable, no more than 2500mm|
|In-line cutting tolerance||±1.5mm|
|Cutting method||Automatically cut with single circular saw|
|Glue method||Double surface gluing|
we will attend the SuperCorr Expo2016 exhibition this year.
Welcome to visit our booth;
The information as following:
|Exhibition Name:||SuperCorr Expo2016|
|Place:||Orlando, Florida, USA|
THE PHOTOS FOR OTHER EXHIBITIONS:
About Trade Term
Q-----What's the trade term for making business with us?
A----- FOB,CFR,CIF; It's mainly depend on client's requirement;
About Delivery Time
Q------What's the Delivery time after placing order ?
A------Usually it takes about 30 days after we received your deposit.
However, it would depend on our production line schedule(the timing clients place order)and the manufacturing process of the item.
About Payment Term
Q------What's the Payment Term?
A------ By T/T or L/C.
SECTION THREE: -PACKING&DELIVERY:
We testing every machine before shipment
The machine will be packed and shipped by container
The machine will be packed by film in standard
Pls note that The client can choose export standard wooden box packing or export standard wooden pallet packing