- Model NO.: NZ-135
- Folding Type: Double Parallel Fold
- Type: Paper Folding Machine
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Structure: Folding
- Usage: Household Paper Machine
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 99999
- Transport Package: seaworthy packing
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Classification: Professional Folding Machine
- Paper Inputting Type: Continuous Feeding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Folding Mechanism: Folding Buckle
- Machine Name: Lab Mit Paper Folding Endurance Tester
- Application: Paper, Corrugated Board
- Trademark: San
- Specification: GB, ISO
Our MIT Paper Folding Endurance Tester is a new type testing apparatus to test Paper's Folding Endurance, which is designed to be in accordance with related national standard GB/T 2679.5-1995, Paper and board-Determination of folding endurance (MIT Tester).
The MIT Type Paper Folding Endurance Tester has various functions, such as, parameter testing, parametric transformation, parameter regulation, parameter display, parameter memory and parameter print. The tester has data processing function which can directly output result of statistical data with convenient operation, easy regulation and stable performance. The main functions are shown as following: Compact structure, light weight, abundant functions, horizontal type and stable performance, so the tester is suitable for different paper and boards.
2. Application: Paper, Corrugated Board
3. Standards: Meets ISO 5626\GB/T 2679.5\QB/T 1049
4.1 Measuring Range: 0 ~ 99999
4.2 Folding Angle: 135± 20; Folding Frequency: 175± 10 times/min.
4.3 Folding Head Width: 9± 1mm; Folding Radius: 0.38± 0.02mm.
4.4 The spring tension: 4.91N~14.72N, when every 9.81N tension is added, the compression of spring is 17 mm reduced at least.
4.5 The clearances between folding ports are 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 and 1.00mm (four ranges).
4.6 The tension change due to the eccentric rotating of clamping folding head should not be larger than 0.343N.
5.1 The phospher bronze wire is non-corrosive for low maintenance
5.2 Easy to use and clean
5.3 Stainless steel
5.4 Robust equipment